Scare freaks
Welcome to Scare freaks!


This is the place to be to discuss horror! here you can show off your collections or hang out and comment on others'. also you can interact with others with the same interests!
 
HomeCalendarGalleryFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 
 

 coming soon...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:26 pm

I sculpted this mask some of you may have seen it on mm.net but I will be selling this we will be selling this soon on Jack frost pro and it is for smaller heads or to use as a display piece. Will also be available in many finishes including captain Kirk! Very Happy
-Connor

A HERO
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Scorpiondeadman
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 21
Join date : 2010-01-24

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:28 pm

That's awesome! Can't wait to see the Kirk Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:43 pm

thats seriously kickass man, Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:44 pm

Thanks guys! Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 3:47 pm

loomisproof78 wrote:
Thanks guys! Smile
anytimr bro, keep up the great work
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mtlongy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 24
Location : Nottinghamshire- UK

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:28 pm

really good work bro, i love that. has aspects of the 75 kirk but also kind of original, i like that! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mtlongy2468.freeiz.com/index.html
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:45 pm

what size are they Connor? thanx,Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:51 pm

I don't know for sure but it fits me pretty snug and i have a 24 inch head plus that one is a very thick pull.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:54 pm

oh, i thought you meant they were small like 21 inches, lol, my head is exact kirk sized, maybe 22.8, well lets put it this way, i can fit a 99 shatner, which is 22.5, and i can fit a dp03 somehow which is 22.4, but when i measured i got 23 exactly, Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
mtlongy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 24
Location : Nottinghamshire- UK

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:56 pm

have any idea about price?
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mtlongy2468.freeiz.com/index.html
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 4:58 pm

maskcollecter10 wrote:
oh, i thought you meant they were small like 21 inches, lol, my head is exact kirk sized, maybe 22.8, well lets put it this way, i can fit a 99 shatner, which is 22.5, and i can fit a dp03 somehow which is 22.4, but when i measured i got 23 exactly, Z
It fit my grandpa with some room and he has a 22 to 23 inch head it is a little smaller then a hiro...
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:00 pm

mtlongy wrote:
have any idea about price?
we at jack frost are still discussing prices. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:06 pm

i think im going to want one no matter what man, i hope its a reasonable price man, not that i think u would overcharge, lol, i like ppl who are amazing artists like Darkside studio, and Tommy(Myers04) but have prices between 70-130 dollars, those kinda prices put a smile on my face flower
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:12 pm

maskcollecter10 wrote:
i think im going to want one no matter what man, i hope its a reasonable price man, not that i think u would overcharge, lol, i like ppl who are amazing artists like Darkside studio, and Tommy(Myers04) but have prices between 70-130 dollars, those kinda prices put a smile on my face flower
we were thinking around 80 to 110. don't know for sure.
Possibly lower. geek
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:18 pm

ah man, i hope so, i do want one of these pretty badly though, im a big fan of concept like myers sculpts, not saying yours was even meant to be a concept, just looks like a brutal type concept, lol, i like ppls myers like MMFX, the Butcher from NO, and Myers04 sculpts, im not always after accuracy, sometimes, a sick concept looks better than an accurate mask sunny
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:27 pm

maskcollecter10 wrote:
ah man, i hope so, i do want one of these pretty badly though, im a big fan of concept like myers sculpts, not saying yours was even meant to be a concept, just looks like a brutal type concept, lol, i like ppls myers like MMFX, the Butcher from NO, and Myers04 sculpts, im not always after accuracy, sometimes, a sick concept looks better than an accurate mask sunny
Yeah, I wasn't going for a complete accurate Kirk I was going for something that was h1 Myers but unique. tongue
Back to top Go down
View user profile
maskcollecter10
Lookout
avatar

Posts : 75
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 22
Location : East Palestine, Ohio

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:30 pm

loomisproof78 wrote:
maskcollecter10 wrote:
ah man, i hope so, i do want one of these pretty badly though, im a big fan of concept like myers sculpts, not saying yours was even meant to be a concept, just looks like a brutal type concept, lol, i like ppls myers like MMFX, the Butcher from NO, and Myers04 sculpts, im not always after accuracy, sometimes, a sick concept looks better than an accurate mask sunny
Yeah, I wasn't going for a complete accurate Kirk I was going for something that was h1 Myers but unique. tongue

exactly what i like, like Mac87s mask sculpts, the one he is retooling right now, that old school sculpt, its so unique, but still has h1 in it, keep me informed on the price Connor, thanx. Z
Back to top Go down
View user profile
loomisproof78
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 79
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 20
Location : Springfeild Oregon

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Sun Jan 24, 2010 5:35 pm

maskcollecter10 wrote:
loomisproof78 wrote:
maskcollecter10 wrote:
ah man, i hope so, i do want one of these pretty badly though, im a big fan of concept like myers sculpts, not saying yours was even meant to be a concept, just looks like a brutal type concept, lol, i like ppls myers like MMFX, the Butcher from NO, and Myers04 sculpts, im not always after accuracy, sometimes, a sick concept looks better than an accurate mask sunny
Yeah, I wasn't going for a complete accurate Kirk I was going for something that was h1 Myers but unique. tongue

exactly what i like, like Mac87s mask sculpts, the one he is retooling right now, that old school sculpt, its so unique, but still has h1 in it, keep me informed on the price Connor, thanx. Z
Okay, will do guys> What a Face
and that old school sculpt is pretty sick!
Back to top Go down
View user profile
MASKENSTEIN
Moderator
avatar

Posts : 34
Join date : 2010-01-26

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Fri Jan 29, 2010 10:52 am

nice job! cheers
looking forward to your other work cyclops
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://www.handiboy.com
mtlongy
Admin
avatar

Posts : 72
Join date : 2010-01-24
Age : 24
Location : Nottinghamshire- UK

PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   Fri Jan 29, 2010 2:16 pm

i also love masks with originality! my fave mask is the maniac followed by mmfx masks, because of that reason! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://mtlongy2468.freeiz.com/index.html
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: coming soon...   

Back to top Go down
 
coming soon...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Three Days of Darkness and the Coming Flood
» Coming soon to Forza4:
» The Deadwood stage is coming on over the hill
» Fairy Tail is coming to an end.
» Acer Palmatum coming into leaf too early

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Scare freaks :: The fun place! :: Messy stuff-
Jump to: